Extendas B.V., a company registered in The Netherlands with registered number 08099485 whose registered office is at Institutenweg 28-30, 7521 PK Enschede, The Netherlands, along with its subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates (“Extendas”), understands the importance of protecting and safeguarding your privacy when you use our website. This privacy statement tells you about the information Extendas may collect on this website, how the information is used, and how you can access and correct certain information that we may collect.
If you as a visitor choose to register or submit information to Extendas via this website (the “Site”), you agree to the use of such data in accordance with this privacy statement. Please note that this Site contains links to other websites, including, without limitation, websites maintained by Extendas, and other affiliated entities of Extendas. Also note that the Extendas may use third parties to host all or portions of, or to assist in maintaining, the Extendas websites.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to us using the appropriate email link set forth in the “Contact Us” section below.
- Collection of Your Personal Information. You can access many areas of our website without submitting any personally identifiable information. You may voluntarily choose to provide Extendas with identifiable personal data by completing forms, sending emails, or other means as may be provided from time to time on the Site. The personally identifiable information that we would collect from you if you so choose would typically include your name and title, email address, mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, and information about your company. In addition to information that you voluntarily submit, Extendas may, at its option, collect additional information about you from third party sources. Personal information collected by Extendas will be as reasonably necessary to fulfil your requests and to provide the most relevant, targeted offers and information from Extendas and for no other purpose. All such information collected shall be referred to herein as “Personal Information”.Furthermore, Extendas monitors incoming and outgoing Site traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers and to administer its Site. Extendas also uses this data to assemble broad demographic information about its visitors, customers, and partners in general.We do not usually seek sensitive information (for example, data relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health or sexual orientation) from Site visitors. We will, where necessary, obtain your explicit consent to collect and use such information. The following is a list of examples where you may choose to specifically and voluntarily submit Personal Information to Extendas through this Site, which Extendas may use for each purpose indicated at the time of your submission:
- Request a copy of Extendas’ annual report or other publications;
- Register for access to certain areas of the Site;
- Contact us for further information about products, services, events, and programs or to submit questions or comments to Extendas;
- Subscribe to receive newsletters, information, alerts, offers, and other communications;
- Submit a resume and/or job application for possible employment with Extendas;
- Participate in surveys, quizzes, promotions, and contests as may be available on the Site from time to time; and/or
- Register for attendance or sponsorship at events and conferences.
- Use of Your Personal Information. Extendas uses Personal Information submitted through the Site to provide a way for customers, partners, customer and partner prospects, and other contacts to communicate with our team. Extendas collects the Personal Information from you in order to establish and maintain relationships, and in order to serve you better. When appropriate, Extendas may also use the Personal Information separately or in combination with pre-existing information.
- Protection of Your Personal Information. Extendas undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of the Personal Information, preferences and other information it has collected through this Site and will never knowingly allow access to this information to anyone outside Extendas other than as described herein. Extendas has made a substantial investment in its server, database, backup and firewall technologies to protect the information assets of the Extendas network, including the confidentiality of Personal Information collected through this Site. These technologies are deployed as part of a sophisticated security architecture and protocol.You should also do your part in protecting your information. Your Extendas username and any password (if such is provided or enacted) are confidential, and we recommend that you not divulge them to anyone. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Internet as a public transmission network, neither Extendas’ network nor data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect Personal Information that is transmitted to us by you, Extendas cannot ensure or warrant the security of such information. Thus, any Personal Information transmitted to us is done so at your own risk. Once we receive Personal Information, Extendas undertakes substantial efforts to protect the confidentiality of this information consistent with this Privacy Statement.
- Web Beacons. Pages on this Site may contain electronic images referred to as Web Beacons and also sometimes referred to as single-pixel gifs or clear gifs. The Web Beacons may be used to assist in delivering cookies throughout our Site to track the number of users and Site activity tracking purposes.
- Choices Regarding Use of Personal Information. Upon voluntarily providing your Personal Information to Extendas through this Site, Extendas will use your Personal Information in accordance with this Privacy Statement. Should you at any time decide that you do not want to continue to receive electronic communications, you will have the ability to unsubscribe or “opt out” from such communications by means of a link provided in each such communication, or if not provided therein, by sending an email or contacting us at the contact details provided in the “Contact Us” section of this Privacy Statement.
- Corrections, Access and Updates to Your Personal Information. Extendas aims to keep your Personal Information as accurate as possible. Should you at any time desire to review, correct or update your Personal Information, you may update your relevant profile or registration (when applicable) or contact us using the contact information outlined in the Contact Us section below; Extendas will comply with such requests as soon as commercially reasonable or determined by statutory law. In order to ensure the safety of Personal Information, please note you will be subject to providing sufficient evidence of your identity at the time of any such request before any Personal Information records will be made available by Extendas.
- Data Retention. The Personal Information that you submit to Extendas will only be retained for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected or as required by law. Our retention of your Personal Information allows Extendas to continue to provide you with highly personalized services without interruption.
Extendas welcomes questions or comments about this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, or should you wish to modify or discontinue information or communications that you receive in accordance with this Privacy Statement, please enter this form with all relevant details.