Price management, overview on sales locations, customers, suppliers and many other data flows within complex organizations and petrol clusters require an integrated solution for control and management.
- We mainly use FuelOffice as back office system for invoices and managing customers who fuel up on credit.Marloes TholenCo-owner Fuel station Tholen
- It's user friendly and time saving. We are able to place orders directly from the system. Deliveries are scanned when they arrive and are matched to the packing slip.Chantal Schoot-WillemsTotal De Paal Wilp | De Parckelaer Twello
- FuelOffice is reliable and user friendly, for all employees. This allows me to on holiday each year with peace on my mind!Stefanie JongeneelTOTAL Jongeneel Fuel stations
- Thanks to FuelOffice we gained more control on turnover rate for shop items, this in turn helped us limit our stock.John BijlCommercial Manager Tamoil Netherlands
- We got to know Extendas as a pleasant supplier who knows their way around, thinks ahead and offers a good helpdesk!Ger LoogmanLoogman Fuel up and Washing
- The SPINpos system is very userfriendly and connects fully with our back office platform, which has been setup in FuelOffice.Rob van HerpenHANEX Fuel stations & Car wash
HEAD OFFICE SOLUTIONS
Keep overview on customers, suppliers, locations and employees with FuelOffice, the powerful user-friendly back office for the petrol market.
Fuel card clearing
Inzicht in transacties, facturen en alle activiteiten binnen je onderneming.
OVERVIEW AND CONTROL
We know you would like to be able to control, for example, goods receipt at all locations or processing of fuel delivery. All from your head office.
Get away from traditional and disconnected systems and opt for the convenience of everything under one roof.
NEED MORE INFO? WE ARE READY FOR YOU